Sách Giải Bài Tập và SGK
D. Writing (Trang 36-37 SGK Tiếng Anh 12) Task 1. Use the words to make sentences. Change the form of
Unit 3: Ways of socialising
D. Writing (Trang 36-37 SGK Tiếng Anh 12)
Task 1. Use the words to make sentences. Change the form of the verb. (No addition or omission is required.) (Sử dụng các từ để viết câu. Có thể thay đổi hình thức của động từ. (Nhưng không cần thêm hoặc bớt từ nào.))
1. There are many ways to tell someone goodbye, and most of them depend on the situation at hand.
2. However, there is one rule that all situations observe: We seldom say goodbye abruptly.
3. In English it is necessary to prepare a person for our departure.
4. We lead into the farewell by saying something pleasant and thoughtful like "I've really enjoyed talking to you".
5. We might also say something relating to the time like "Gosh, I can't believe how late it is! I really must be going!"
Task 2. Put the sentences of the two paragraphs below in their right order. Write the re-ordered paragrahps in the space provided. (Sắp xếp các câu của hai đoạn văn dưới đây theo đúng thứ tự của nó. Viết các đoạn văn đã được sắp xếp vào phần khoảng trống đã cho.)
- Thứ tự:
1. C 2. E 3. A 4. B 5. D
- Đoạn văn:
It is difficult to write rules that tell exactly when you should apologize, but it is not difficult to learn how. If we have done something to hurt someone's feeling, we apologize. An apology indicates that we realize we've made a mistake, and we're sorry for it. It's a way of expressing our regret or sorrow for something. When we apologize, we admit our wrongdoing or discourtesy, usually a reason for it, and express regret.
- Thứ tự:
1. C2. E3. B4. A5. D
- Đoạn văn:
The simplest way to apologize is to say "I'm sorry." Let's take a common situation. Tom is late for class and enters the classroom. What does he do? The most polite action is usually to take a seat as quietly as possible and apologize later. But if the teacher stops and waits for him to say something, he could apologize simply "I'm sorry I'm late", ask permission to take his seat and sit down. Naturally, more than this is needed, but it is not the time for It because it has already caused some interruption and doesn't need to make it any longer.