Sách Giải Bài Tập và SGK
Unit 10: Writing (trang 40)
Unit 10: Lifelong learning
Unit 10: Writing (trang 40)
1. The following table shows the categories of courses and their respective proportion of students (in percentages) in ten universities' e-learning programmes. Write six sentences describing the information using the given useful expressions. (Bảng dưới đây cho thấy cácdanh mục của các khóa học và tỷ lệ tương ứng học sinh (theo phần trăm) của chúng trong các chương trình e-learning ở mười trường đại học. Viết sáu câu mô tả thông tin bằng cách sử dụng biểu thức hữu ích nhất định)
1. The given table illustrates the categories of courses in e-learning programmes provided by ten universities.
2. It is apparent that the most popular category of courses was ‘foreign languages’, with over one-third of the total students.
3. The ‘presentation skills’ courses accounted for 23%, nearly a quarter, of the students on e-learning programs.
4. Among the business administration courses, ‘finance management skills’ ones proved to be the most attended, with a relatively high 19%.
5. Almost as popular as ‘finance management skills’ courses were courses on ‘project management skills’, which made up 17% of the total.
6. However, courses in ‘human resources management skills’ seem to be the least popular, with just a 6% attendance rate.
2. The bar chart below shows the results of a recent survey of 600 people of all different ages. The people were asked which facilitator to lifelong learning they considered the most important. Write about 150-180 words describing the information in the bar chart. (Biểu đồ thanhdưới đây cho thấy kết quả của một cuộc khảo sát gần đây của 600 người ở mọi lứa tuổi khác nhau. Những người được hỏi hỗ trợ nào học tập suốt đời họ coi là quan trọng nhất. Viết khoảng 150-180 từ mô tả các thông tin trong biểu đồ thanh)
The bar chart illustrates the results of a survey of approximately 600 people of all different ages. There are five main facilitators to lifelong learning.
The majority of surveyed participants rated the variety of courses available as the most important factor. More than three quarters (80%) of those who took part in the survey said that it was the best way to encourage lifelong learning. Online courses were considered the second most important facilitator with 51%.
Over two-thirds (40%) of those surveyed said that flexibility of learning was important to them.
Besides, only a quarter of people stated that a fun learning environment was an important factor in facilitating lifelong learning. Surprisingly, just 20% said that access to financial aid was a motivating factor in their continued learning.
In conclusion, it seems that lifelong learning can best be facilitated by providing courses that people are interested in, and making studying convenient for people with busy lives. The results suggest that lifelong learning doesn't have to be expensive, but governments should nevertheless be investing in making lifelong learning as attractive and accessible as possible.