Sách Giải Bài Tập và SGK
Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh 12 - Học kì 1 Thời gian làm bài: 15 phút Choose the word whose
Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh 12 - Học kì 1
Thời gian làm bài: 15 phút
Choose the word whose main stress syllable is put differently.
A. maintain B. attitude
C. determine D. develop
A. brilliant B. different
C. secretary D. attractive
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest
A. brrow B. neighbr C. staplr D. harbr
A. book B. push C. caused D. match
Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C or D) that best completes each sentence.
5. Our English teacher would like_______.
A. that we practicing our pronunciation
B. us practicing our pronunciation
C. us to practice our pronunciation
D. we to practice our pronunciation
6. Our relatives_______meet us at the station this evening.
A. are being
B. are going to
C. go to
D. will be to
7. He_______for that company for five months when it went bankrupt.
A. has been worked
B. has worked
C. had been working
D. was working
8. At this time next week, all of the students_______for their examinations.
A. will be sat
B. have been sitting
C. have sat
D. will be sitting
9. Rachel is good at badminton. She_______every game.
C. have won
D. is able win
10. -"Let's have a pizza." -"_______"
A. Not again
B. It doesn't matter
C. It’s a good idea
D. Not really
11. I didn't need_______anything. I just sat there and listened.
C. to say
D. having said
12. She prefers carnations_______roses. In fact, she dislikes roses.
13. My mother made a birthday cake_______.
A. about me
B. for me
C. to me
D. to I
14. He can't go out because he_______his work.
A. doesn't finish
B. hasn't finished
C. didn't finish
D. hadn't finished
15. Our neighbours are normally very noisy, but they're_______this evening.
A. unusual quiet
B. unusual quietly
C. unusually quiet
D. unusually quietly