Sách Giải Bài Tập và SGK
Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh 12 - Học kì 1 Thời gian làm bài: 15 phút Choose the word which
Đề kiểm tra Tiếng Anh 12 - Học kì 1
Thời gian làm bài: 15 phút
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
A. situation B. appropriate
C. informality D. entertainment
A. across B. simply
C. common D. brother
Choose A, B, C, or D that best completes each unfinished sentence.
3. She is a kind of woman who does not care much of work but generally ______ meals, movies or late nights at a club with her colleagues.
4. I didn't think his comments were very appropriate at the time.
5. You should ______ more attention to what your teacher explains.
6. Body language is a potent form of ______ communication.
7.Our teacher often said, "Who knows the answer? ______ your hand."
This is the where big, obvious non-verbal signals are appropriate.
9. They started, as ______ gatherings but they have become increasingly formalized in the last few years.
10. Children who are isolated and lonely seem to have poor language and ______ .
11. Pay more attention ______ picture and you can find out who is the robber.
12. - What an attractive hair style you have got, Mary! - ______
A. Thank you very much. I am afraid
B. You are telling a lie
C. Thank you for your compliment
D. I don't like your sayings
13. In ___ most social situations, ______ informality is appreciated.
A. Ø/ Ø
B. the/ an
C. a/ the
D. the/ a
14. - What ______ beautiful dress you are wearing! - Thank you. That is ______ nice compliment.
A. Ø/ Ø
B. the/ Ø
C. a/ a
D. the/ the
15. ______ you wanted to ask your teacher a question during his lecture, what would you do?
B. As if
C. Even of